- 125g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Vanilla yoghurt, to serve
All nutrition values are per serve.
- Step 1Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm (base) round springform cake pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
- Step 2Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Step 3Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating to combine. Sift half the flour over mixture. Stir to combine. Add half the yoghurt. Stir to combine. Repeat with remaining flour and yoghurt.
- Step 4Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with blueberries. Press blueberries slightly into mixture. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (cover cake loosely with foil if over-browning during baking). Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve with yoghurt.